From Call to Arms
After discovering and exploring the ravaged human native hamlet, Platoon Orange spends its first night in the jungle bringing out the dead.
From Markland Keep
The band of friends travel eastward, looking to rescue the King's daughter from the Cult of Anubis. They find no sign of the Cult along the road to the Markland Keep, but at the keep, they hear of mysterious caves. The group decides to explore the caves. Read more »
From Rise of the Empire
Seeing a skilled group of mercenaries being idle, Anna and her rebel friends convinced the party to go to Rehn, a planet securely in Imperial hands where the largest Imperial research facility is working on a massive weapon system. Read more »
- In the grim darkness of the far future, only noble heroes can make a difference. By Ravenwyn
- A Star Wars Campaign taking place 5 BBY. By Tim.
- The All-Rogues try to rescue the princess from the Cult of Anubis.
- Gabriel and Trippen were again hired to escort a prisoner from the Markland Keep to the first keep on the eastern side of the Crimson Pass.
- The dwarven army needs takes on new recruits to fight the goblin menace.
- They were fresh recruits ready to fight the goblin menace, but a funny thing happened on the way to the front.
- Captured at Castle Canter and rescued by Lucky Louie.
- Set out the rob treasure from the ruins of Castle Canter, then became involved in saving the princess from the Cult of Anubis.
- Saved Winterhaven from the evils of the Shadowfell.
- Reopened the trade route by defeating the "hill giants" raiders. Discovered an ancient demonic town on the Underdark frontier.
- High Fantasy Game Aids and References
- The Hypertext d20 SDR: DnD and other d20 reference
- Pathfinder Reference Document
- PCGen: An open source RPG character generator
- Paper Friends: Paper stand-up miniatures (free downloads)
- Medieval English Names
Last modified on 8 November 2017, at 19:01